If you are planning to invest in a promotional products campaign and you aren’t sure or need to prove that the campaign will be successful and bring in a return on investment, read on to see statistics on proven results from branded product campaigns. You will see why promotional products have been around for so long and are still widely used today by such a wide variety of companies large and small to great effect. In addition to a form of advertising, promotional products can help you show off your brand and reward loyal customers.
Share this image
Embed this Image On Your Site
Promotional Products Can Increase Your Brand’s Reach
Promotional Products Are Real and Inexpensive Advertising Solutions
- 90% of recipients use the product at least once a week.
- 87% keep a promotional product for longer than a year.
- 10% of recipients pass the products on to family or friends.
Promotional Products Are Useful, Tangible, Highly, and Affordable
- About half (56%) of recipients said their impression of the company improved after receiving a branded item.
- The ROI on promotional products delivered a better return on investment than radio and outdoor advertising and is equal to TV and print. Consider this comparison:
- 9% of recipients made a purchase after receiving a promotional product.
- 4% made a purchase after viewing a print ad.
- 1% made a purchase after watching a TV commercial.
- 6% made a purchase after seeing an online ad.
- Promotional products integrate into life, impacting the daily routines of the recipients.
- When asked if they had at least one promotional product in each of the following rooms, the response was:
- 55% bedroom / storage space
- 74% work area
- 91% kitchen
- After receiving a promotional product or branded gift:
- 42% felt more favourable impression.
- 60% have done business with the brands.
- 27% feel it is a constant reminder.