In this post, we will continue our countdown of the most read blog posts form 2014. In part one, we showed you some of our most popular posts from 2014 featuring posts 6 through 10. We like to know what topics interest you most, so this is one of our favorite things. If you don’ see topics that interest you here, please let us know what you would like to read on our blog. Here are the top five most popular posts from last year:
Our number 5 most read blog page this past year was actually a category page that featured posts with tips on using promotional products. Some of the individual blog posts that are listed in this category page include:
- 2014 BPMA Survey Results from a Study on Promotional Products
- Statistics on Top Selling and Most Popular Promotional Products
- Are You Prepared When You Have a First Aid Kit?
- Promotional Products: Have You Been Looking at Them the Wrong Way?
- Planning Out Your Holiday Marketing Schedule
- Research Reveals Which Promotional Products Are Kept Longer
- Holiday Promotional Products
- What is the Reaction When Given Promotional Products?
Branded business card holders are one of the best ways to enhance your branding every time you give out or receive a business card. Here are some of the types of business card holders:
These corporate business card holders are constructed in high grade aluminium and feature an eye-catching sweeping coloured lid fastener with an impressive storage area. Custom imprinted with your logo or alternatively precision laser engraved to the cover to create a truly professional long lasting finish.
These business card wallets offer a great set up for holding multiple business cards, displaying your contacts in a way that is easy to find and also has room for other items that you might want to keep in your wallet and the capacity to hold up to 72 business cards.
This sleek metal design is very modern and eye catching. It’s no surprise that this is one of our top selling business card holders. Make a sharp impression when handing out your cards.
It’s no surprise this was one of the most popular blogs of the year because it featured some amazing ideas for trade show booth designs. Check out the post to see pictures of designs that incorporated innovation and wow factor, appealed to the senses, stand out, and make your offer irresistible.
This blog post featured the results of a survey published by the British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA). This survey polled recipients of promotional products to gauge their effectiveness. Here were the key findings from the survey as reported in our blog:
- 66% of participants claimed they could recall the brand on the promotional product received with the past 12 months.
- The ROI on promotional products delivers a higher ROI than radio and outdoor advertising, and is equal to TV and print.
- 79% would be likely to do business again.
- Most participants (87 per cent)kept a promotional item for longer than a year!
- About half (56 per cent) said their impression of the company improved after receiving a branded item.
Our most popular post last year features some amazing and innovative ideas for contests and games that will attract trade show attendees to your booth. When you have a booth at a trade show, the most important thing is to attract visitors to your booth. This blog post gave ideas on contents and games that you can host in your booth like a prize wheel, fish bowl drawing, trivia games, and interactive games or mobile applications.