At GoPromo, we always use best practices when customizing our promotional products just for you. But what does that mean? It means that not only do we exercise best practices in printing and customizing products for you but we are here to help advice you as to how to get the best results on the branded merchandise you order from us. We incorporate best practices in our advice to you including:
- Always using the highest quality materials.
- Use of exclusive ideas to make your promotional products from us unique.
- We understand that colours are important and your branded products must have the exact colour to match your logo and your brand. Pantone colour system for brightness, clearness, and accuracy. Pantone colours, or numbers, are the definitive international reference system for anyone in the printing or related industries to control ink colours and ensure continuity, known as the Pantone Matching System (PMS). So, you make think that your logo is red, but actually there are many different colours and variations of red, each of which are assigned with a specific Pantone or PMS reference number. This way, there is no question about the exact shade our customers want to have.
- We double check your order, not just for colour, but also to ensure accuracy in product, wording, and quality of finish.
- We offer a simple ordering process that does not overcomplicate your decision making and allows for quick and easy ordering. Samples are available for ordering and will be credited back upon placement of a full order, making them free of cost in the end.
- We advise using simple designs and colour combinations to ensure that your message comes across clear, legible, and bright.
- Expedited service is always available. We understand that on certain occasions you need branded products to be available quickly.
- The best printing techniques are used and based on the surface of the promotional product you choose. Clothing materials need different printing techniques than mugs, for example. We always make sure to use the proper printing technique, and the one that yields the best, brightest, boldest, and clearest result possible.
When you need the best, turn to GoPromotional.com for the highest rated promotional products and consulting advice from the branding experts.